Donations & Sponsorships
Aloha Beer is proud to support nonprofits and organizations that benefit the local community in Hawaii. Some initiatives we support are animal care organizations, environmental education and preservation, organizations supporting the safety, health, and well-being of disabled or marginalized communities, and organizations that promote international opportunities for leadership and representation of Hawaii and its unmatched Aloha spirit.
We focus our resources on supporting 1-2 organizations per quarter and have already committed to our donation partners for 2022.
However, if you feel that Aloha Beer can help your organization in a meaningful way, please contact us with details. Our team is happy to consider your request on a case-by-case basis with our yearly budget in mind.
Organizations sponsored by Aloha Beer:
- Fur Angel Foundation
- Women in Need Hawaii
- Alzheimer's Assocation of Hawaii
- Rotary Club of Hawaii
- Japan America Society of Hawaii
- ALS Therapy Development Institute
- Sustainable Coastlines Hawai'i
- Ocean Friendly Restaurants Hawaii
- Malama Meals - one of several restaurant coalitions that fed over 250,000 meals to kupuna during the pandemic crisis
- VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars Hawaii
- 'Olelo Community Media Hawaii
- Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association
- NAIOP: National Association of Industrial Parks Hawaii
... and many more!